- An excellent and comprehensive site detailing of the clinical information about the treatment of adults with attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder
- UC Davis M.I.N.D. Institute 2009-10 Distinguished Lecturer Series: Life Course Outcomes of ADHD:
- Very useful overview of ADD/ADHD in adults at Dr. Hallowell's site (author of Driven to Distraction)
- Subscribe to Dr. Hallowell's blog too
- TotallyADD.com Forums
- Dr. Russell Barkely webcast presentation "Deficient Emotional Self-Regulation is a Core Component of ADHD: Evidence and Treatment Implications"
- WebMD entry on Adult Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Wikipedia entry on Adult Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- ADDitude Magazine Online - a destination for families and adults living with ADHD and learning disabilities
- Proposed DSM V options being considered for ADHD
- Centre for ADD/ADHD Advocacy, Canada
- CADDRA The Canadian Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Resource Alliance
Adult ADHD Resources
Here is a list of useful resources, articles and presentations about Adult ADHD. Hope you find them useful. If you want to suggest others, please e-mail me or leave a comment in the post.
For all of my adulthood, I have gone to bed very late. Now that I am getting some perspective on ADHD, and learning about the symptoms, and ...
Well, hello everybody. Yup. It's me. Yup. I know. Nearly 3 months. Nope. I wasn't in prison. Nope - didn't get lost in the woods...
The book Getting Things Done by David Allen is a terrific personal and productivity instruction manual, and ideal for those of us with Adul...
Here are 50 incredibly useful tips for managing Adult ADHD, written by Edward M. Hallowell, M.D. and John J. Ratey, M.D., along with an ope...
In the last year, I have been relentless in my quest to ensure I take care of myself and get effective treatment for my ADHD. But as stubbor...
I was reading some articles on Adult ADHD, and came across the online resource called "Primary Psychiatry". A search on Adult ADHD...
Yesterday afternoon I went to my family doctor who works about an hour or so away from where I live - in my old hometown. I left a little ea...
I went to a seminar at the Ontario Science Center earlier this year to hear psychiatrist Umesh Jain, and ADHD advocate, writer, and comedian...
Here is a roundup of my most recent Twitter posts from @MungosADHD : 18 Channels - my ADHD colored life...: When forgetting causes problems....
We ADHDers present with a marked attentional inconsistency, at different times displaying intense perseverative focus which is most often in...